My last two years in PSGIM

     Hi everyone, I am Madhav from second year MBA, Anna D batch. I am majoring in operations and minoring in Marketing. Currently, I am in the final semester of my two year MBA program. So, I could say I am counting the last few days of my academic life.

The last two years in PSGIM has been absolutely amazing. One word to describe it would be 'productivity'. I felt that I was very industrious during the last two years compared to the previous years. I am from an engineering background yet I felt like I was productive only during the MBA program as I had to do a lot of individual and group assignments, presentations, activities and on campus works related to placement, knowledge gathering. I communicated a lot since communication is the main spirit of MBA. I took part in a lot of brainstorming sessions which were really helpful. 

My personal life was also at its best as I was able to make a lot of friends who filled my life with laughter and knowledge. The night trips, the Swiggy food orders and the endless count of chai strengthened our bonds even more. PSGIM also gave me a chance to play badminton together with them all and use some other facilities like library, amphitheatre and cafeteria.

In MBA, along with business perspectives I learnt a lot of things from general societal perspectives which helped me grow as a good human being and I will be forever grateful to those years which shaped me into a great person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Kind